I usually try to review places where you can easily go to with children, BUT when:
- they didn’t let you sleep your minimum 6 hours (so much to ask)
- you ran from the marmalade to the corn flakes, trying to let them have breakfast (and had to forget yours)
- you had to get dressed/style your hair/put on some make up (not 25 anymore, sniff) within the 5 minutes they managed to play on their own
- the lift was out-of-order and you had to take the steps with the baby, the buggy, your computer and the trash bag your husband forgot to take down (when you had to take the steps several times, hence)
- it was raining the whole way to the crèche and you realized at the door that you forgot your baby’s cuddly toy
sometimes thus,… all you need is a nice cup of coffee.
Fortunately, some very cosy coffee bars in Brussels can offer you the dose of caffeine and quiet you long for, and host those few moments where you can catch… a glimpse of freedom.
Follow the guide…
#3 : Ponti Corner (closed)