A few days before Christmas, but you couldn’t gather the courage to face your curves and flabby thighs in the mirror of a fitting room?
Well maybe not everybody is like me, and most of you pregnant fellows actually enjoy your new appearance and find yourself pretty attractive.
Anyway, if you are still looking for a decent maternity party wear, here are some outfit ideas you can find in the Brussels’ boutiques.
If you are not too far pregnant
You may go for a loose, regular dress… no need to invest in a maternity outfit. Lucky you, this season you can find them everywhere.
Feel like wearing trousers? Are you fed up with those sticky tights, too?
I tried on the Zara trousers which, in spite of my 7 months baby bump, fitted and even felt comfortable with their elastic waistband.
Wanna be the focus of attention, regardless of (thanks to!) your new curves?
Where to find them in (and around) Brussels ?
- COS : Avenue Louise 32
- Orchestra : Several locations – a huge one in Zaventem, Weiveldlaan 35 G-H
- & Other stories : Avenue de la Toison d’Or, 14
- Zara & HM : City 2, Toison d’Or, Woluwé Shopping,… check out their store locator
- Pas de deux : Kangourou, Weiveldlaan 47 1930 Zaventem & Tutti e due Bondgenotenlaan 129 3000 Leuven
- 9 mois belle : Ninoofsesteenweg 247, 1700 Dilbeek