Guess what… the Plans Kids are back.
Any fancy stuff on your family agenda in Brussels for this weekend ?
The whole weekend
- The Ferme Nos Pilifs organizes the Fête de la Tomate (Tomato Festival) ! Tastings and sale of several varieties of tomatoes, recepts, food, and lots of animations for the kids. I told you about it here.
- Hello Summer is the 2019 itinerant version of Bruxelles les Bains. This weekend it will be at the Square Leopold in Laeken, with tales and workshops for the kids.
- In the Parc Royal, check out the Nomadic Theatre Festival with street theatre, circus performances and fun activities for the kids (free).
- During the whole summer, the Josaphat Park hosts the now traditional ‘The park to be’ with, every day, various free animations for all ages (I told you all about it *here*).
- With the Fiesta Latina, the Bois de la Cambre will be animated with concerts, lucha libre (still no idea what it is), latino dances, activities for the kids, mercadillos… you got it, fiesta (12€).
- It is the Brussels Game Festival at the Jubilee Park. You can discover all different kinds of games: board games, party games, miniature games, educational games, giant games, role playing games, card games,…
- The Kidzik, the children music festival, invades Louvain-la-Neuve this week-end! With of course, lots of activities, workshops, and shows for the kids. It is not far from Brussels, and direct by train!
- It is the Bat Night ! From 14.30 at the Rouge-Cloître, meet those little flying creatures through a night walk, video projections and animations for the kids.
- Le Wolf organizes a workshop to create a photo-novel (+6).
The whole summer
There are lots of things to do with the kids in Brussels during the summer… check them out *here*.
Have a nice weekend! Feels good to be back.