Any fancy stuff on your family agenda in Brussels for this “back to school” weekend?
The whole weekend
- United Music of Brussels organizes a free musical stroll in the city centre with musicians and singers from the Belgian National Orchestra and La Monnaie. A great way to combine a walk with the kids and musical pleasure !
- It is the Brussels Sports Days in Laeken with free sports initiations.
- It is the brocante des enfants (kids flea market) at the Parc du Wolvendael in Uccle with lots of animations. Haricot Magique in Schaerbeek also organizes a family flea market at See u in the former barrack Fritz Toussaint,
- The Centre Culturel Jack Franck in Saint-Gilles shows the movie Dumbo (+8) at 15.00.
- Le Wolf organizes a puppet workshop for the +4 around the story of the “Grenouille à grande bouche”
The whole summer
There are lots of things to do with the kids in Brussels during the summer… check them out *here*.
Have a nice weekend!