Any plans with the kids this weekend ?
- The Jette’s Gaming Tour is a fun and original event : games are organized in several locations. Creative workshops, animations, and an opportunity to discover new family board games !
- Elzenhof Ixelles organizes its Café-o-lait, a meeting moment for families with workshops.
- The Samedis du Ciné, a family and educational cine-club, proposes 2 movies projections where the children and their parents are set apart (for a democratic price- €2,5).
This Saturday at 10.30, they project Mirai ma petite soeur for the kids, and Une affaire de famille for their parents.
- Ixelles organizes its Quinzaine de la Petite Enfance, with visits, animations, workshops, conferences around the awakening of young children.
- Mini Concerts are specially designed classical concerts for parents and little ones (0-2), this time in St Gilles.
Parckfarm organizes the Fête de la récolte du Verger partagé with tastings, visits of the orchad and family activities.
- Recyclart hosts Disco Kids, a festive afternoon for the little ones (between 2 and 10). Workshops, dj sets, fotostudios, kids tattoo, pancakes, … party !
- Bozar hosts a Family Day Incarnations. Take a look at African art through African eyes. From the oldest sculptures to the hottest new artists. Amazing stories told by enthusiastic guides and hands-on workshops fill a packed day for children and their families.
- Cinematek shows Kirikou et la sorcière.
- The Wiels organizes its Family Funday : discover the exhibitions of the Wiels with your kids. A guide accompanies you for an exclusive, interactive visit (fr/nl).
Have a nice weekend !!