Any plans with the kids this weekend in Brussels ?
The whole weekend
- The Babydays, the exhibition for the parents-to-be, is organized in Tour & Taxis.
Get free product samples, discounts,… and discover the marvellous consumption fever around your future baby.
- It’s the family weekend of ABC Huis (ART BASICS for CHILDREN), where you can discover the activities of this art labo.
- The Darkness Night aims to raise awareness around the nightly energy waste and its environmental impacts… and to watch the stars !
It takes place as usual on the prestigious site of the Rouge-Cloître with fun and didactic activities : astronomic observations, concerts, tale walks, seminars, exhibition,… and for the smaller ones, launch of water rockets, craft workshops,…
- At the Cinema Palace, it is the premiere of the animated movie “Loups tendres et loufoques” (+3), in collaboration with the Wolf.
- Haricot Magique organizes on Saturday a workshop of massages in family and on Sunday motor activities & fun for crawling babies.
- Flagey invites journalists, children’s novelists, cartoonists and young reporters take the stage and bring the world to life during its Live Magazine for kids (+8).
- Bronks presents SNØW, a theater show for the little ones ( +3).
- The Centre Culturel Jacques Frank projects the Lego 2 movie.
- The Wolf organizes a workshop to create masks (+5).
Have a nice weekend !!