Any plans with the kids this weekend in Brussels ?
The whole weekend
- It is the Good Food weekend with lots of activities for all everywhere in Brussels and a party on Sunday in Tour & Taxis.
- The Alexandre Bouglione Circus installed its tent under the atomium until 10/12.
- Place aux enfants is an event for the kids between 8 and 12 years which takes place in all communes and aims to sensibilize them to citizenship.
- It is the Kids Party in Saint-Gilles with animations, games, show…. especially for the kids between 4 and 10.
- The Théâtre de la Montagne Magique presents Les ombres électriques, a show for the +4.
- Dînette is a new kids-friendly café in Uccle. It hosts a second hand sale of quality kids clothes on Saturday.
- La Venerie hosts Le moment-clé, a show for the +8.
- The Samedis du Ciné, a family and educational cine-club, proposes 2 movies projections where the children and their parents are set apart.
- Elzenhof Ixelles organizes its Café-o-lait, a meeting moment for families with workshops.
- It is the Day of the Sonian Forest ! Lots of family-friendly activities are organized in several places, check out the programme here !
- The Ferme Nos Pilifs organizes its Fall Festival with a gourmet village, walks and animations for the kids. I told you about this place here.
- Flagey projects Howl’s Moving Castle (+7).
- The Wolf organizes several workshops (+1, +5).
- Haricot Magique organizes motor activities & fun for crawling babies. and a dance class for the 3-5.
Have a nice weekend !!