Any plans with the kids during this Fall Break in Brussels ?
- Filem’On, the international film festival for kids invades Brussels until the 2/11 : movies and creative workshops for the children (+2), in a wide range of cinema’s and other public spaces.
- On 26/10, Flagey’s Studio 5 welcomes Animas’ Saturdays (+3). After the film, a workshop is proposed for the kids to take their first steps into the world of animation filmmaking.
- On 27/10 is the premiere of Zibila ou la vie zebrée / staat op haar strepen at the Palace
- and L’Entrela projects Mr Fox with a piece of cake for 4€ (+3).
- On 31/10 and 2/11 La Venerie organizes its Cine-Familles.
- The Festival Bout’choux in Anderlecht proposes shows and animations for the little ones (2-6) in several locations. It is free but you need to book in advance.
- Wolubilis presents Compagnie Nyash, a show for the +6 on 27/10.
- The Alexandre Bouglione Circus installed its tent under the atomium until 10/12.
- The Halloween Festival in St Gilles on 31/10 foresees a lot of family activities.
- On Saturday 31/10, dress up and prepare your bike for a nocturnal bike ride, from the Centre Communautaire Maritime to the haunted fair in the Karreveld Castle !
- The Marolles celebrate the Dia de muertos, with activities for the kids.
- Sortilège, the ecological adventure park in Brussels, invites you to spend the last days of the season under the Halloween theme, in a medieval universe.
- The Halloween Festival of the Fantastic Museum organizes a journey with enigmas. Several formulas are proposed, have a look at the MAF‘s website!
- Mini-Europe is overrun with zombies, skeletons and giant hairy spiders!
- On Sundays October 27th and November 3rd La Fabbrica organizes its big Halloween brunch! Bouncy castle, child make-up, storyteller and candy distribution on the program.
- Stardust, the indoor playground, also celebrates Halloween.
- On 26th and 27th October, the Chopin MusiQ Family invites families to take part in 45′ workshop, where they will enjoy the live classical music, rhythmics games and dance (0-6).
- On 26/10 Muntpunt organizes a one hour workshop for the very little ones : children’s songs and nursery rhymes in various languages and the Riches Claires organizes a free DIY Halloween workshop (+5).
- On 3/11, the Wolf organizes a cooking workshop (+4).
- It is the family day of the sewermuseum, with lots of free activities for the kids with Kidsgazette.
- Come and meet the Babytheek team and discover how the very first library of baby items works at Elzenhof Elsene.
- Brick Live, Belgium’s largest LEGO® event, is in Brussels until 3 November : more than five million bricks, with workshops and endless free build activities in the Sheds of Tour & Taxis.
- The Big Bang Festival initiates children to several music styles (+4). It will take place in the Bozar the whole Sunday 3/11.
Have a scary but funny break !!