Any plans with the kids for this long weekend in Brussels ?
The whole weekend
- The Picture! Festival celebrates the art of illustration around the Mont des Arts, with exhibitions, live-drawing concerts, workshops… also for the kids (like this one and this one).
- Bronks and La Montagne Magique organize Barak Belgique, a Belgian performing arts festival for young audiences, with theatre, dance, music theatre, object theatre for all ages.
- The Festival Bout’choux in Anderlecht proposes shows and animations for the little ones (2-6) in several locations. It is free but you need to book in advance.
- The Wolf organizes workshops for the +5 on Saturday and Sunday.
- The Alexandre Bouglione Circus installed its tent under the atomium until 10/12.
- Flagey presents 5 short animated movies : Pat and Mat Move House, with Anima Saturday (+8, 15.00).
- The Monnaie presents Opera & Family, with Three strong women (+6).
- The Maison des Arts organizes its Family Sunday to discover the exhibition Who are you ?
- The Maison Autrique is also open for families, with a guided tour and a creative workshop.
- The Baby Café Haricot Magique celebrates Sint-Maarten/Saint-Martin with lanterns, a horse, Saint-Martin, Weckmännern and Glühwein.
- La Roseraie presents the theatre show Tout va bien (+8).
Enjoy the long weekend !!